Internet Explorer/Windows Media plugin?

Bill Eldridge bill at rfa.org
Mon Feb 4 23:38:26 CET 2002

Christophe Massiot wrote:

> À (At) 13:13 +0200 4/02/02, Bill Eldridge écrivait (wrote) :
>
> >Since vlc currently doesn't play all my MPEG files
> >correctly (or sometimes not at all), I'd prefer not
> >to make it handle everything.
>
> I would love to have some feedback on this because my test streams
> work perfectly.

Ahem...(taste of leather, yum). I may have spoken too hastily on this.

Some of my (and your) MPEGs didn't *Stream* properly
(such as the exotic_animal_sex, which plays fine as a file
in VLC) though I think much of this problem was not
having enough time for VLS & VLC to sync up.

There are other considerations as to whether ffmpeg
encodes all files correctly as well.

I'll keep my eye out for any files that VLC might not
play that other MPEG players can.

--
Bill Eldridge
Radio Free Asia