vlc 0.2.92 for Mac OSX

pete isgrigg peisgrigg at vassar.edu
Thu Feb 7 02:18:45 CET 2002

hey there

i can't thank you enough for this program! i have been looking for at
least a year for a mac os x program that will play svcd files.  I,
however, have one question.... whenever i play any of my svcd files, the
audio is about .5 seconds to 1 second behind the video.  Its great to
finally be able to watch these, however it is very annoying that the
audio (noticably) doesn't match.  Has anyone else had problems like this
with the OS X version?  or is there something i am not doing right?

pete