audio sync

Rich Birch ringo at dial.pipex.com
Tue Feb 12 05:05:25 CET 2002

It's consistantly 1/3 sec out of sync on my redhat box. It is the same now on
my athlon xp 1700 as it was on my piii 500.

You can get round it my adding the --desync <time> option to the commandline.
ie I have to use 'vlc --desync 330000' to get it spot on. <time> is
documented to be in millisecs, but infact it seems to be in microsecs.

Rich