DVD Player

Ricky Stilley rstilley at times-georgian.com
Thu Jan 3 04:41:27 CET 2002

Hi - I found out about your site today and downloaded VLC 0.2.91 for Mac
OS X. I am using it on a PowerBook G3 with a DVD player that uses
hardware decoding. I figure I am probably overlooking something simple.
I have a DVD loaded, and launched VLC in OS X 10.1.2. The program runs,
but the Open Disk under File is grayed out.

Could you please let me know what I am doing wrong?

Also, thanks very much for developing/porting this player for OS X. If I
can just get it working I will be very happy, since Apple has decided to
abandon us.

Many thanks and best regards,

Ricky Stilley
Ricky Stilley