Seg fault during Fight Club

Yves Duret yduret at mandrakesoft.com
Sat Jan 12 16:49:26 CET 2002

Mac Mason <macmasta at ak.net> writes:

> Hmm.
> I also have a debian-unstable box, but fight club works beautifully.
> As far as xine is concerned, the following command will make it work:

[...]

> See if that helps. And Fight Club isn't "violent" per se: it's more
> thoughtful.
> (Besides, VLC will play Desperado, El Mariachi, The Matrix, and Blade
> just fine...all are more violent (I think) than Fight Club)

got exactly the same segfault with "Picpic Andre et leurs amis". works fine
with other dvd.
output of vlc -vvvvvvvvvvvvv show lots of
Garbage at input (38000000)
Garbage at input (003002ff)
Garbage at input (34000000)
zsh: 2896 segmentation fault  vlc -vvvvvvvvv dvd:/dev/hdd
before segfaulting.
using vlc 0.2.92. (mdk xvideo output)
But with 0.2.92-dev_2002-01-12, i was able to watch it, but unable to switch
to fullscreen
any idea ?
--
Yves Duret