ToggleFullScreen

Michael S.Zick mszick at pflash.com
Mon Jan 14 03:05:10 CET 2002

On Sunday 13 January 2002 07:39 pm, you wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 13, 2002, Michael S. Zick wrote:
> >
> > vout: no free XVideo port found for format 0x30323449 (I420)
> > vout: no free XVideo port found for format 0x32595559 (YUY2)
> > vout: no free XVideo port found for format 0x36315652 (RV16)
>
>    This means that your X server has XVideo support, but no driver for
> your graphic card is able to use its capabilities.
>
> you really need to fix your X
> configuration or even use more recent drivers to get it working.

OK - sounds like a fair request to me.

I currently have X11-V.4.0.3 running the XFree86 NV card driver.
I have on hand and will upgrade to: X11-V.4.1.0 and try both NV and nVidia's
card driver.

Until the new sound card arrives and I get those upgrades done, I'll just
watch a small, silent movie.  (The only DVD I have is of a 1997 movie, so a
little more delay in watching it shouldn't matter.)

Mike