Compiled 0.2.92 for Mac OS X

Alexander Meier meieral at ee.ethz.ch
Wed Jan 16 08:33:27 CET 2002

just a short ?

after compiling vlc on a os x machine via terminal, shouldn't the
executable file have the vlc logo and be double clickable? or how - if
otherwise - did you compile available vlc-binary to get the regular os x
vlc.app/ ?
after compilation I can launch vlc from terminal, but it's performance
is poorer than the precompiled one. any ideas?
by the way: the binary, is it a carbonized or a cocoa based app? (I
haven't checked yet)

just wondering

alex