VLC OSX ?

Joel Jaeggli joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Fri Jan 18 17:49:12 CET 2002

actually no... apple elected not to support dvd playback on osX on the
older laptops with dvd drives (presumably because they lack modern
graphics accelerators), which is stupid cause it used to work.

joelja

Joel Jaeggli	      Academic User Services   joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
--    PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E      --
The accumulation of all powers, legislative, executive, and judiciary, in
the same hands, whether of one, a few, or many, and whether hereditary,
selfappointed, or elective, may justly be pronounced the very definition of
tyranny. - James Madison, Federalist Papers 47 -  Feb 1, 1788