Compiled 0.2.92 for Mac OS X

Alexander Meier meieral at ee.ethz.ch
Mon Jan 21 22:55:09 CET 2002

Hi guys,

I've been following your discussion for quite a while, and I'm glad I'm
not the only one who found it quite "difficult" to compile vlc ;-)
Some very interesting and important points have been mentioned on both
sides, and now finally it came to a point where I found that I have
something to say too...

On Montag, Januar 21, 2002, at 08:58  Uhr, Stéphane Sudre wrote:

> This is a very surprising because a lazy extern developer (like me) is
> certainly going to compile the player with PB and the .pbproj "file".

Well I really doubt that there's a lazier developer than me..... *g*
and that's why I usually stick to the README and the INSTALL files
included in the sources..... where it's usually written how the
developers meant their code to be compiled and installed....
I must say that I would really love to have a vlc version which I could
build using pb... that would certainly be a lot more fun!!

but hey - I didn't mean to stop you two from arguing.... keep going!!

*g*
Alex