HELP!!

Gildas Bazin gbazin at netcourrier.com
Mon Jul 8 15:54:44 CEST 2002

On Monday 08 July 2002 04:40, らうど wrote:
> Windows XP vlc-0.4.1-win32.exe I have had you install and let it use.
> As a setup was mistaken, at the time of starting, it comes to come out
with

> rc:remote contorol interface initialized and 'h'for help, and cannot
start.
> What should it carry out?

Well, it looks like the Graphical User Interface plugin doesn't work on your
machine... very strange.
Can you make sure there is an intf_win.so (or maybe intfwin.so I don't
remember exactly) file in the "plugins" subdirectory where you installed
VLC ?
Alternatively you can download the GTK interface plugin from the
videolan.org web site, install it and see if this one works better.

Hope this helps,

--
Gildas