Info sur VLC avec Quicktime 6

Samuel Hocevar samuel.hocevar at sncf.fr
Wed Jul 10 10:58:43 CEST 2002

On Wed, Jul 10, 2002, Christophe Massiot wrote:

> > Bonjour, (ou bonsoir au choix !)
>
> Would it be possible that our moderators stop approving French-speaking posts
> in English-speaking mailing-lists ? These posts are de facto off-topic.

   Let me disagree here. It is wrong to assume everyone can write
or even understand English, so let's be strict in what we send but
be tolerant in what we accept. If the person provides information,
then someone else might be so kind and translate it; if she asks for
information, she simply put herself in a situation where less people
might be able to help her, and people not familiar with her language
should just ignore her.

Sam.
--
SNCF - French Railways
Direction de la Recherche et de la Technologie