Info sur VLC avec Quicktime 6

Loïc Minier lool at via.ecp.fr
Wed Jul 10 11:32:04 CEST 2002

  I think you're both not considering the fact that such people are not
subscribed users (or posts wouldn't be moderated). If they were, they
would already have noticed the mailing-list is in english.

  So the welcome message is a good idea, but if their first post is in
french it is often because they have never been warned about this and
didn't receive a welcome message either: they just didn't subscribe.

  Besides, non-subscribed users often don't get replies because a lot
of people forget to Cc the sender when replying a moderated mail:
they'll never be aware of the fact the mailing-list is in english.

  I really can't see better than a francophon mailing-list, but it would
have low traffic I fear, and would imply some redundancies.

--
Loïc Minier <lool at via.ecp.fr>