Big problem vlc

karamba karamba karamba001 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 30 19:39:27 CEST 2002

Well Jean-Paul!
It's like this: Starting VLC works fine. I am able to watch every possible
movie. But than I can't start any other application exept the one are open
(there is no possibility to start a new application) unless I completly
deinstall vlc!!!
I just tryed the restart and the following happend:
First I took vlc to my application folder than I watched a movie and
afterwards closed vlc. Since there was no possibility to open any other
application, I restarted my TiBook 550Mhz, OS 10.1.5 and than locked in and
try to start my mail-, chimera-, and IE-application, but big surprise, the
only application starts up was VLC??????
So that's where I am now, I just can't understand what's going on. After I
tryed everything, there was the only possibility to completely deinstall the
hole vlc application and surprise, everything works nice again!!!!
Is'nt that strage? Well thank's for your help and I hope there will be a
possibility to use vlc as a normal application quite soon!!!!
Best regards
Helmut