WMA

Ian Airey Ian.Airey at kcom.com
Thu Jun 13 10:19:49 CEST 2002

Yeah I agree a cross platform conferencing - like function would be useful,
if it could be set to use port 80 so it can get through those anoying
corporate firewalls.

Also on a different track - can playlists be used for vlc in mac osx ( ie I
have 3 divx files from the same film that i would like to join together &
play as one film - can the playlist function do this with no gaps?

cheers
Ian