Apt-get for Debian help needed

Larry Shields larry at solvnetmail.net
Thu Jun 27 15:19:56 CEST 2002

I have edited my sources.list to be able to 'apt-get update & upgrade'
but I continue to get an error in doing so...
Here is what I have in my sources.list which does not work...

deb ftp://ftp.videolan.org/pub/videolan/ debian ./
deb-src ftp://videolan.org/pub/videolan/ debian ./

The above I got right from videolan's website which does not work for me...

Is there anyone that might have the correct lines that do work...???

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks Larry

--

73 de Larry/wd9esu