Streamed Files Do Not Display

Bill Witman bwitman at contentcube.com
Fri Mar 29 23:21:50 CET 2002

Thanks for the reply, Joey,
The capture card produces MPEG2 PS files--this is the setting specified in the
capture card GUI. I guess it's puzzling to me why these captured MPEGs aren't
transcoded properly by vls, while others are (e.g., ones exported with
Cleaner). I've played around some with the capture card settings--changing
bitrates, etc, but no luck. I'm not sure what else to say. It seems like I
should be able to find a capture configuration that works, but no luck so far.
Will keep trying and post any further developments.

Thanks,
Bill