VCDs & MPEGS

terkurung terkurung at yahoo.com
Wed May 8 20:42:31 CEST 2002

Hi Bill,

I actually found the same kind of behavior with vls
streaming MPEGs. Actually, it's not quite the same. I
noticed if I play short MPEG, it doesn't stream at
all. If I streams full MPEG, it only streams for the
first minute, and then it froze. I also got the
following messages while it was streaming

Synchronised with PS stream
unknown packet (0) encoutered
Synchronised with PS stream
unknown packet (0) encoutered
Synchronised with PS stream
unknown packet (0) encoutered

As soon as it freezes, the messages stops appearing.
Any idea what the heck is going on ... :-)
It seems to me the output buffer overflows or
something.

Thanx
Hendry