Mac OS X/QT 6 : need testers !

Kent Karlsson kent at popwire.com
Sat May 18 01:49:35 CEST 2002

On 2002-05-18 00.02, "Christophe Massiot" <massiot at via.ecp.fr> wrote:

>> Works great, but still only in thousands of colors. What is that problem
>> based on?
>
> My Ti is in 32-bits, and I have no problem. What's your hardware ?

Im running a Ti 667, 16M VideoMemory, 10.1.4 (5Q125) at 1152x768. I have QT
6 installed as well, could be part of it. I have tried using the
vlc-20020515.dmg image, and am compiling from the cvs now to see if that
helps.

If I open a movie running in Millions of colors, I get a black window and
the audio playing. We were also discussing vlc at a Swedish forum and there
were other guys with the same problem there.

Doing a diff of the output running with -vvvvv I cant find any differences.

-- kent