Mac OS X/QT 6 : need testers !

Jeff Lebowski the_dude at mac.com
Sat May 18 04:17:34 CEST 2002

I have the same problem.  Mac OS X 10.1.4, QT 6 developer edition.  32MB AGP
2X GeForce 2MX-400 video card.  VLC only plays in 1000s.  Millions results
in a black screen with audio, but moving another window over the video
window refreshes that portion of the video window to an actual frame of
video.  Also, anyone have a clue as to the weirdness I posted about with
VCDs and SVCDs in VLC a few days ago?
Jeff