[karamba karamba <karamba001 at hotmail.com>] vic

System administration admin at via.ecp.fr
Sat May 25 16:11:01 CEST 2002

Hi!
Well, I just tried this fantastic tool and I am realy satisfied!!! Thanks
for this great work!!!
There was just one interesting bug:
I am on a 550 TiBook, 768 RAM, ousing OS X. After I finished watching a vcd
- perfect view and sound!!! - I stopped vcd and tied to open another
application!! But surprise - whatever I tried to open, it was vcd which
opend itself?????? I was trying to open my broser (Omni and Chimera), trying
to open i-tunes and all the other stuff in my dock - but THE ONLY
APPLICATION OPENED WAS VCD????????? I was surching your faq but I never seen
a trouble like mine????? Hope someone could give me an anthwer for this???
Thanks in advance and ones again - its a great tool!!!

Mit MSN Fotos können Sie problemlos Ihre Fotos ausdrucken und anderen
Benutzern zur Verfügung stellen:

 <fenrir at via.ecp.fr>
System Administrator
VIA, Ecole Centrale Paris, France