[vlc] There are not video output!

meng sun sunmeng152000 at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Nov 5 01:38:50 CET 2002

Hello:
 I have two computers installed RH7.2 and RH7.3 connected in LAN.I downloaded the vls-0.4.0 and vlc-0.4.5 tar balls.  It's successful that installed and configured VideoLan because of clear usr guides. I sent a Mpeg1 program streaming to a channel. The other pc only received audio of the mpeg file. There are no video! I don't know where have problems.
Look forward to the help!

Best regards
                                                                                                                                              linux funs,sunmeng