[vlc] Re: Problem with vlc 0.4.5

Gildas Bazin gbazin at netcourrier.com
Sun Nov 10 19:05:05 CET 2002

On Sunday 10 November 2002 14:12, Keith Jacobs wrote:
> I'm testing the Windows version of vlc 0.4.5 (on W2K) playing multicast
streams from vls 0.4.0 (from dvb-s). I found that after install it works
fine but as soon as I cause a vlcrc file to be generated (by saving a
setup, without even making any changes) I find vlc crashes as soon as the
stream is generated. I can delete the rc file and it works again.

> Anyone seen this before ?

Thanks, for reporting the problem. This is a known bug and it has been fixed
in the 0.4.6 release we will do really soon now.

Regards,

--
Gildas