[vlc] Re: Why not OS 9?

Gareth wonea at myrealbox.com
Fri Nov 22 04:13:44 CET 2002

Hello,

	I'm just a user of VLC and regular reader of this mailing list.
	Excuse me for this email, but I'm answering this as the developers
	must get out of breath.  This issue has came up many times before.
	The developers are not going to release a version for Mac OS 9 its
	requires too much development time, but if you would like to do the
	port.  They would be more than pleased.

My advice, ditch OS 9 it was crap anyway.  Mac OS X is much better.

Wonea