[vlc] Re: Why not OS 9?

rick mibz at optushome.com.au
Sat Nov 23 03:15:59 CET 2002

i dont belive thats true, the is no dos version or riscos version there are
alot of operating systems they havnt produced it for, just becouse oneperson
gets something doesnt mean everyone else should, if its in there aggenda
they shall do it, you dont see all the windows people making a fuss about
the lack of dvd support do you? *sigh*