[vlc] [Fwd] Feature request....

System administration admin at via.ecp.fr
Mon Nov 25 23:15:02 CET 2002

----- Forwarded message -----

From: Gregard Andersen <Gregard at mac.com>
To: <videolan at videolan.org>

Hello.

I am using the Os X port of vlc. -And it's really great! But a key feature
for me is missing.
The command "fullscreen" is not too useful for me. I have multiple displays,
I have a third display that's a TV monitor. And I wish to see my movies on
my 29" TV and not on one of my 19" monitors.

What I am "Wishing" for is the ability to choose what screen to route the
video to when I choose "fullscreen". -If you would please try this on a
multiple display setup and launching quicktime 6 (at least on a mac) you
will see what i am talking about.

-Please help me. Best regards -Gregard Andersen

----- End forwarded message -----