[vlc] Re: No accelerated IMDCT transform found

Michael Flohr flohr at itp.uni-hannover.de
Tue Nov 26 17:54:47 CET 2002

Hi Alexis,

I noted the same behaviour. It seems to be linked
to the fact that the default audio-decoder is now
liba52 for such types of data. I have sent a message
to this mailing list as soon as 0.4.6 was released,
concerning precisley this point, but have not yet got a
reply. Do you get the same behaviour when you
deliberately switch back to the audio-decoder
plugin the vlc team used in the earlier releases?
I think it is still there, and it should be possible to
select it instead of liba52.

Michael