[vlc] Re: vlc 0.4.5 (Mac OS X)

Samuel Hocevar sam at zoy.org
Tue Oct 15 16:20:12 CEST 2002

On Tue, Oct 15, 2002, Ian Robert Douglas wrote:

> I'm running the above on a TiBook G4, and nothing ever happens.  I go
> to "open disc" and nothing happens.  Press "play" ... nothing.

   If you don't help us more than that, there is little we can do to
guess what is happening. Tristan gave you explanations on how to run
vlc in verbose mode from a terminal, this is the only way to provide
us with valuable information.

   Prepending "VLC_VERBOSE=2 " (without the double quotes) to the line
that launches vlc could be helpful as well.

Regards,
--
Sam.