[vlc] Re: vlc 0.4.5 (Mac OS X)

Ian Robert Douglas ian at powerfoundation.org
Tue Oct 15 21:02:38 CEST 2002

I just hoped someone who has actually successfully watched a DVD using
vlc 0.4.5 on Mac OS X (10.2.1), could email me and confirm for me that
it is possible.

On Tuesday, October 15, 2002, at 04:20  PM, Samuel Hocevar wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 15, 2002, Ian Robert Douglas wrote:
>
>> I'm running the above on a TiBook G4, and nothing ever happens.  I go
>> to "open disc" and nothing happens.  Press "play" ... nothing.
>
>    If you don't help us more than that, there is little we can do to
> gues
s what is happening. Tristan gave you explanations on how to run
> vlc in verbose mode from a terminal, this is the only way to provide
> us with valuable information.
>
>    Prepending "VLC_VERBOSE=2 " (without the double quotes) to the line
> that launches vlc could be helpful as well.
>
> Regards,
> --
> Sam.
> If you are in trouble, please contact <postmas
ter at videolan.org>

http://powerfoundation.org
is the problem to live to be eighty, or is to live until
forty — but live intensely?