[vlc] Re: RPC2 drives and MacOS X

Robert Nicholson robert at elastica.com
Thu Oct 31 13:05:04 CET 2002

Here's what I get when method is "title"

[Robert-Nicholsons-Computer:vlc.app/Contents/MacOS] robert% ./vlc
--altivec --dvd dvd:/dev/rdisk1
VideoLAN Client - version 0.4.5 Ourumov - (c) 1996-2002 VideoLAN

libdvdcss debug: disc is scrambled
libdvdcss debug: requesting AGID
libdvdcss debug: drive authenticated, using variant 5
libdvdcss debug: authentication established
libdvdcss debug: GetASF authenticated, ASF=1
libdvdcss debug: disc key needs not be decrypted
libdvdcss debug: cracking title key
libdvdcss error: read error
libdvdcss debug: 0 of 0 attempts successful, 0 of 1 blocks scrambled
libdvdcss debug: file was unscrambled
libdvdcss debug: title key is 00:00:00:00:00
libdvdcss debug: unencrypted title
libdvdcss error: read error
libdvdcss error: read error
libdvdcss error: read error