[vlc] Re: RPC2 drives and MacOS X

Robert Nicholson robert at elastica.com
Thu Oct 31 13:23:54 CET 2002

You also get this in the system.log when method is title

Oct 31 19:21:10 Robert-Nicholsons-Computer mach_kernel: SAM Multimedia:
READ or WRITE failed, ASC = 0x6f, ASCQ = 0x04
Oct 31 19:21:10 Robert-Nicholsons-Computer last message repeated 4 times
Oct 31 19:21:10 Robert-Nicholsons-Computer mach_kernel: disk1: I/O
error.