SVCDs ??

Christophe Massiot massiot at via.ecp.fr
Mon Sep 2 01:24:59 CEST 2002

À (At) 13:04 +0200 28/08/2002, Michael Flohr écrivait (wrote) :

>The error message is something about that vlc did not find
>any movie files on the CD. The only thing I know is that
>SVCDs have a strange format with some larger block size,
>but since mplayer plays them fine, it does not seem to pose
>a real problem.

VLC's input has been adapted to work with SVCDs. However, we had very
few SVCDs to test it (in fact, we have one [1] SVCD, that's all), so
we can't warranty that it is bug-free.

Probably the best way to help would be send us the defective discs so
that we can see what's worng.

--
Christophe Massiot.