Bill Eldridge bill at rfa.org
Mon Sep 2 12:37:03 CEST 2002

Okay, this is great - here's a mailing list that won't
put its name in the Subject, and a poster who won't
put his topic in the Subject.  I get 400 e-mails a
day, including lots of "Hey Friend", or "Re: your mail",
or other spam.

So I will be cancelling all my videolan subscriptions and
just read the archives unless someone starts tacking
on [VLC], [VLS], [VLS-devel], etc.  ANd no, I don't
want to run procmail on Mozilla-Windows.

--
Bill Eldridge
Radio Free Asia
bill at rfa.org