Hard problem with vlc in windows 2000

Eduardo Diaz Rodriguez ediaz at ipsistemas.com
Tue Sep 24 01:59:29 CEST 2002

Hello, i download Dolby* and run well. I think that can be a problem that
the codec-directx ffdshow, this run well , but after of uninstall an
reinstall ffdshow I can play some videos in mpeg and divx and sound very
good.

But the errors in dvd player continues, can be the library libdvdcss in
windows version???