[vlc] Re: how to add subtitles track

Derk-Jan Hartman d.hartman at student.utwente.nl
Wed Sep 25 13:35:49 CEST 2002

This is currently not possible with vlc. Some ppl have been working on
it, but the current sturcture of vlc is not really suited for this.
I suggest you install a divx quicktime plugin and use the application
Cellulo to view these movies on your mac. You will need to fix the avi
file, but at least you will be able to watch the subs then.

DJ

On woensdag, sep 25, 2002, at 08:33 Europe/Amsterdam, Narodowy Bank
Polski wrote:

> In many countries Divx films are distributed with separate file which
> contain translation an d time codes to synchronize. On many windows
> players there is no problem to use this text files. Is it possible to
> do same with Vlc on Mac OS X?

---
Universiteit Twente
---