[vlc] Re:[vlc] Re: Probel with videolan and Quicktime

Alvaro Arce alvaro.arce at laposte.net
Thu Apr 3 13:33:58 CEST 2003

So do you have any idea about what can be causing this
problem, I mean I'm unable to play simple mpg files, even with
the new beta vlc 0.5.3 release.  :(
It's strang ebecause I'm unable to play files that I played
fine just one week ago...
It's there a log file or something where I could see why it is
hanging like that?

Thanks again