[vlc] problem after upgrade

William Houston willhouston at ntlworld.com
Tue Apr 1 00:26:10 CEST 2003

I have been using v5.01 of vlc for a few months it was working
perfectly, I then made the mistake of upgrading to v5.02 now when I
select file or disk to view vlc opens with two movies running
simultaneously side by side and colour is purple also the
preferences/audio/video does not open when I select it. I uninstalled
and tried to go back to v5.01 but it would not even open. I deleted all
references to vlc player from system and registry still and tried to
instal again still no good. How do I get vlc to work as I really enjoyed
using it.

System.

PIII 1ghz processor
512mb ram
nvidia quadro pro 2 64mb agp graphics card
windows xp pro build 2600+sp1