[vlc] Re: VLC 0.5.3-test2 for win32

Sebastian P. Goetze SPGoetze at Nikocity.de
Tue Apr 8 07:17:45 CEST 2003

Hi all,

I gave the 'Audio Desynchronisation Compensation' a try:

-   It doesn't seem to have any effect. I also tried with 5.1 and
    5.2. It didn't work there either. I used some big numbers
    (2000-3000) clicked on Apply and OK, paused and/or
    restarted the movie -> Nada.

-   Just for checking I tried to put negative values in the field,
    but that's not possible, by design I suppose. I just think it
    might come handy, if you've got a 'really broken' movie...

If I remember right, it was working on 0.4.6 (that's the version I
started with. I don't have a copy of it anymore, I think). Maybe the
update to the 0.5 numbers broke something ? Or I am just too dumb
to use it...  ;-)

On 7 Apr 2003 at 1:08, Gildas Bazin wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Just so that people can give a quick try to VLC 0.5.3 before we
release, I
> uploaded a binary here:
> http://www.videolan.org/pub/videolan/testing/vlc-0.5.3-
test2/win32/vlc-0.5.3-test2-win32.exe