[vlc] Re: VLC 0.5.3 Studder when playing network content

Andreas Krings andreas.krings at rwth-aachen.de
Thu Apr 10 01:37:07 CEST 2003

Hallo,

the same problem comes up with win2k, too. And not even with vlc 0.5.3,
i had the same problem with vlc 0.5.2. So it seemed that this error is
perhaps on the to do list. The Problem is the player, i think, because
when i stream with vls, i have got the same problem! And under Linux, i
have got a problem with the libdvbpsi (please see and if you know
womething, try to answer my thread of this evening). So i guess, there
is an errror in the network stream reading part of vlc.
So when you got a solution, it would be nice of you to post it here! :-)

Greetings

Andreas Krings