[vlc] Re: VLC 0.5.3 Studder when playing network content

Gildas Bazin gbazin at netcourrier.com
Thu Apr 10 11:42:48 CEST 2003

Sorry, I don't actually have a solution but I'd like you both to test something.

There seems to be a problem with the steam output dates calculation when several elementary streams are mixed together.
Could you try to stream only the video to the client and see if it still stutters ?

You can use the command "vlc yourfile.mpeg --noaudio --sout udp/ts:blabla"

Regards,

--
Gildas