[vlc] Re: please help me

Eric Nichols slohcine at slohcine.com
Fri Apr 11 03:06:45 CEST 2003

Mahesh,

I don't think this mail list is the right place to ask your question. I
won't claim to answer on behalf of the entire community since, in my
experience, readers of this list are very helpful.

I'm sorry I can't help you. If your question is about using a USB
webcamera with linux, try the following list:

You might also consider searching Google for your camera make and model
running under linux. Or, you may have some luck searching Usenet
specifically, although Google will pick up some Usenet threads.

Regards,