[vlc] Re: help

mahesh malviya mahesh_malviya at sify.com
Mon Apr 21 08:26:23 CEST 2003

john sir,
      Thank you for replying I am much happy receive your mail. But sir how to disable the  rc interface. No command is running, it just displays
[root at localhost root]# vlc
VideoLAN Client 0.5.1 Natalya
[00000139] logger interface: Using the logger interface plugin...

waiting for your reply sir.
     Mahesh Malviya