[vlc] Documentation for VLC/Windows

Catherine Nolan catfishbird at yahoo.ca
Wed Apr 30 23:49:40 CEST 2003

Hello again.

  Actually, I already have a text file I wrote for my
father (he's just starting to use computers) that
outlines how to broadcast media over a LAN (what
else?) using Windows XP and VLC.  I could check out
its accuracy in ME and 98, too.

  I wrote it for beginners, so it does not go into a
lot of detail (though it does say how to find your IP
address!) but Dad said it helped him.  Basically, it
is for people who have no idea how VLC works.  Would
you like to see it?  If so, how should I send it, and
in what format?

-- Catherine