[vlc] Re: Can see only the beginning of DVD

M. Parcheur parcheur at netcourrier.com
Mon Aug 11 23:04:13 CEST 2003

On my dualboot system, with win98, audio and video are perfect; under RH9 I have already had some problems with the soundcard
(Motherboard is MS-6547 and the soundcard is SIS 7012)
As root and user I tried vlc: same problem under KDE and fluxboox.
In case I install a new soundcard, which one do you recommand ?
Thanks

M. Parcheur

>Looks like it's a sound driver problem.  Which desktop are you running?

Jason Luka