[vlc] Re: DVB-T card

Anatoly R. emulynx at delfi.lv
Mon Aug 25 15:06:13 CEST 2003

Hello Jean-Paul,

JPS> Tran Minh Son wrote:
>> Dear all,
>> Maybe the topic is a little far from the purpose of the mailing list.
>> But I donnot know where to ask.
>> I would like to buy a DVB-T card for computer. According to the
>> requirement of our lab, we are interested in such card which is fully
>> supported with API for developers. Can you give me some hints for
>> choosing the right one?
>> THank you
>> Son Tran
>>

JPS> Try one from Hauppage, they've got DVB-C/S/T versions others.

NO HAUPPAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.nebula-electronics.com/

Everybody says something like

"I've owned the Nova-T card as well and would definately not recomend
that card even though it is now selling for less than Ј65 (almost half
that of the Nebula)."

--
Lynx,
http://foo.lynx.lv                          mailto:emulynx at delfi.lv
----
What you don’t know is that everything that happens in
this iteration is repeated in all future iterations.

So try to get it right this time, because this is the
only chance you have.