[vlc] Re: vlc RTSP source code in CVS or snapshots?

Gildas Bazin gbazin at netcourrier.com
Tue Dec 16 23:56:57 CET 2003

On Tuesday 16 December 2003 23:20, Benjamin PRACHT wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 16, 2003, Steve Huang wrote :
>
> > Or I still need to go to get source code from www.live.com
> > <http://www.live.com/> , then compile to get libLiveMedia.a and link to
> > produce vlc.exe?
> >

> That's the way it works : we didn't include the code directly in VLC.

To be more precise, in the VLC source code you will find the code we
deveopped that uses the live.com library but not the live.com library
itself.
If you need this one, you can either compile it yourself or use can use the
version which is in our win32 binary contrib package (have a look at the
INSTALL.win32 file, it explains everything).

--
Gildas