[vlc] Re: Performance issues in VLC

Sigmund Augdal sigmunau at stud.ntnu.no
Thu Feb 6 18:49:52 CET 2003

First check that the files run without frame-loss when the files are played
locally, it they don't there is a problem with the way vlc interfaces with
directx. When you are certain that there is no problem there you could try
changing the amount of cache vlc uses for files
(settings->preferences->input under input-module select "file" and click
"configure" to change it).

Hope this can be of any help.

Sigmund