[vlc] Re: VideoLAN & Video-Conference?

Merlin-TC at web.de Merlin-TC at web.de
Mon Feb 10 12:15:15 CET 2003

I think this won't be possible with videolan in the near future because it focuses on high bandwith transmissions afaik. And it also does not encode the video, it just takes an MPEG stream and sends it over an IP network.
I think your best chance would be to use Net Meeting what is integrated in any windows version since 98B and is also "free" (ok, windows isn't).
If you want to use it in Linux then use GNome Meeting.
It is also compatible with Net Meeting so one can have net meeting and the other GNome Meeting.

I hope that helps,

byebye
Die vCard -  Ihr neues Kennzeichen  -  bei WEB.DE FreeMail!
http://freemail.web.de/features/?mc=021156