[vlc] Re: CANNOT play avi and asf with opie-vlc in iPAQ

Andrew leung khleung at engineer.com
Tue Feb 11 12:40:02 CET 2003

Dear Jean - Paul Saman,

Thank you!! But when i am using mpeg format, (i guess it is mpeg 1 right?) vlc in iPAQ can receive video wirelessly, the link is a bluetooth link. The quality is very poor and very unstable, I am using http streaming, it always gives error like "libmad error: libmad input stopping xxx decoding" ...or "cannot peak xxx", and if video playing, its delay is a few second gives one frame, would the problem caused by bluetooth but not vlc?

Thank you very much,
Andrew