[vlc] Re: VLC 0.5.2-test2 & localization files

Yoc yoc at macbidouille.com
Fri Feb 28 15:07:48 CET 2003

Hi,

A strange thing happens with this new test version. The sound makes
some tremolo sometimes (with DVD and DivX/mp3) : the tone makes up and
down.... I'm sorry perhaps I'm not clear, english is not my native
language.. (I can speak french if you prefer..)

Yoc

Le jeudi, 27 fév 2003, à 00:55 Europe/Paris, Christophe Massiot a écrit
:

> Dear friends,
>
> We're preparing the 0.5.2 release for next Sunday and the strings have
> been frozen tonight. Localizers can start working on the 0.5.2 po
> files which are available here :
>   http://www.videolan.org/pub/videolan/devtools/vlc-po-files.tar.gz
>
> People on Mac OS X can test their localizations with VLC 0.5.2-test2,
> which is available here :
> http://www.videolan.org/pub/videolan/testing/vlc-0.5.2-test2/macosx/
> vlc-0.5.2-test2.dmg
>
> This version fixes numerous bugs reported in the 0.5.x series. It
> would also be a good idea to report regressions from 0.5.1 ASAP. We'd
> like to avoid releasing a 0.5.2a this time :-p.
>
> For the VLC team,
>
> --
> Christophe Massiot.

Yoc