[vlc] Windows Port

Vamsi Mohan Harish reacharish at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 2 17:10:26 CET 2003

Hello,

I am trying to cross compile VideoLAN client for windows platform. I have downloaded mingw32 cross compiler. I have downloaded binutils-i386-mingw32msvc and gcc-i386-mingw32msvc. I am able to comiple the package succesfully.

But when I am running the exe file on Windows its asking for some dll files. Then I downloaded the VLC client for windows from videolan.org and tried to run the exe file. But it was not running. Can any one help me to port the client on windows.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Harish